PersProfile Behavioural Analysis
Behavior analyses such as PersProfile help candidates to get a better picture of their character and capabilities. They also serve as useful validation of personal assessments made by our consultants on the basis of personal interviews.
Using the behaviour analysis tool PersProfile enables us to discover basic character patterns that relate to different types of personalities without going into a thorough psychological analysis. We can also deduce the motivation, behavior, and expectations of a job applicant relatively precisely.
The findings of the PersProfile analysis are discussed in detail during a meeting between our consultant and the candidate. The aim is to see how closely a job applicant’s personal view of his or her own abilities and characteristics match the analysis results and the potential employer’s expectations.
To summarize, the purpose of this self-appraisal and the main benefit for those undertaking it, is to gain an objective view of the candidate. He or she has the opportunity to see him-/herself through the eyes of others. The candidate is made aware of the image he/she conveys, is better able to recognize his/her strong points as well as areas that need improvement.
This very sensitive process requires a high degree of professionalism, discretion and high standards of ethics and moral. A candidate’s personal information is only handed over to potential employers with the clear consent of the candidate.
You should proceed as follows:
- Click the PersProfile button below. A window will open.
- Click EXECUTE and again if a warning notice should appear.
- Select your language.
- Enter family and first name.
- Read the instructions carefully and click OK to start the program.
- For each questions give your preference by selecting the corresponding answer.
- At the end of the 45 questions please select to send the results by e-mail to your M&P contact. The encrypted result is created automatically at the end of the evaluation.
- M&P will generate the presentation of the result, disucss it with you and give you a copy thereof.